Did you know that…?
60% of printing equipment does not share enough information to be managed, correctly, by a monitoring tool
Only 40% of the models share, natively, enough information to be managed by the Automatic Replenishment of consumables model.
The other 60% of models usually present some of the following deficiencies:
- They do not communicate levels of any consumable
- Only communicate levels of some consumables
- Communicate levels with jumps, not continuous from 100% to 0%
- Those that communicate only “low level” or “change cartridge”, do it, in general, when the non visible level is between 25% and 35%, depending on the model in question.
The consequences of this lack of information for the user are, usually:
- There is no need for a consumable alert and the equipment stops.
- The consumable alert is generated when there is still a lot of consumable and is changed by wasting it.
- Requires having spare cartridges and be aware of when you start printing poorly.