There is practically no animal activity that does not involve, directly or indirectly, CO2 emissions. It is now known that this gas produces a greenhouse effect when its natural balance is broken. For this reason, humanity has declared it “gas non grato” and asks us all to do our bit to reduce it.
We want to show you how, with common sense and with Nubeprint, we can all leave a positive footprint and, to the surprise of some, you will see that along the way your company will reduce its costs, thus increasing its margins.
1) Each shipment of consumables generates CO2 emissions. Therefore, if you ship frequently to the same customer, you should consider reducing this practice. Nubeprint’s “Shipment analysis” app shows you to whom you ship the most. Try it out and let us know what you think.
2) Grouping shipments is the smartest and most immediate way to reduce them. The “Grouped Shipments” app automatically groups all shipments that the system predicts will occur in the next 7 days. Your organization decides which day of the week it wants to process all shipments for a customer. The “Grouped Shipments” app does the rest, notifying you of what needs to be included in the shipment on that day. Are you already calculating the savings in warehouse manager hours and transportation costs that grouping shipments will bring to your company?
3) How many emails do you receive per day? Surely you know that to receive a simple email, it first must be created, which then must be passed through multiple computer servers and other communications equipment before it reaches your screen. The entire process consumes energy (the traffic of 67 emails is equivalent to the CO2 emitted by a car driving 1 km). Before asking for a report to be sent to you by email, think about this: isn’t it better to generate the report yourself at the time you need it? Also, by doing it this way, we make sure that the data we see is the most current, and not what it was when the system sent the scheduled report generated a few days earlier.
4) Did you know that a few years ago China banned cryptocurrency mining activity because of its huge and growing energy consumption which left factories without energy? Working with data consumes a large amount of energy. Cloudprint performs complex data processing to bring your company to the highest level of efficiency in delivering services with a level of excellence. We recommend that you use this power you have in your Nubeprint tool wisely: when you ask the system for a report, do it because you are going to use it at that moment.
5) Do you measure the number of calls you receive from your customers asking for a cartridge you have already sent them? Now think about the reason: the user of the printer and the person receiving the shipment do not communicate. 95% of the calls disappear when the user is notified that a cartridge is being shipped. Nubeprint does it automatically for you: to activate it, make sure you have filled in the “email” field in the “Inventory” app. If, in addition, the printer user has the Nubeprint app on their mobile, they receive a Push message.