Last Revised: 2018-09-01
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
The data is collected from the machines (not users) to improve the automatic management service.
1) If a printer is monochrome, the color counter is not consulted.
2) No user information (print jobs, queues, etc.) is captured or stored.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Machines data: Identification (serial number, MAC, IP), counters, consumable levels, internal technical alerts, messages.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services. We may collect nformation about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services
- Personalize and improve our services
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share information as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities
- In connection with any merger, sale of NbpColors (and derived) assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Last Revised: 2018-09-01
NbpColors (and derives) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/pl105-304.pdf, and other applicable laws, NbpColors (and derives) has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. NbpColors (and derives) may also, at its sole discretion, limit access to NbpColors (and derives) website and services (collectively, “Service”) and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. NbpColors (and derives) will respond to claims of copyright infringement committed on the NbpColors (and derives) website that are reported to NbpColors (and derives) Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Services by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to NbpColors (and derives) Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, NbpColors (and derives) will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Services.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”):
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Services where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: (i) “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”; and (ii) “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to NbpColors’s (and derives) Designated Copyright Agent: email@example.com
*NbpColors aka Nubeprint